Bump version: 2.2.4 → 2.2.5
[2.2.5] - 2019-11-29
- Obtaining CPC sample flow rate
- Using CPC sample flow rate to determine counts to concentration conversion rate.
- Error when the last scan has more SMPS data than CCNC data.
- Counts to concentration conversion rate determined by formula instead of prompting the user
- For activation: CPC sample flow rate obtained from SMPS data instead of using a default rate of 0.05 which could be incorrect
- Error log files have time now included in the title. This should help reduce the number of "identically" named files, hopefully avoiding the files that end in